DAY8 #veganketo Made it to the gym today after I ended my 33 hour fast (weight t…
DAY8 #veganketo Made it to the gym today after I ended my 33 hour fast (weight training ) with bulletproof coffee and surprisingly I felt very strong despite not feeling as energetic as I usually would on high carb diet. I guess going 8days with absolutely no sugar does that to a body . I actually feel much better after I did the fast almost as if I needed a little break from the fat and let my body adjust in peace. .. .. MAIN Higher in protein tonight just to use up what I had ready for tomorrows shopping day! I will also have some monkey nuts later And I shall pee on a stick to see where were at .. .. .. #keto #ketodiet #plantbased #sugarfree #noaddedsugar #meatlessmonday #meatless #dairyfree #vegan #ketogenicdiet #highfat #lowcarb #foodie #foodgram #newmibo #london #intermittentfasting

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น