#rePLANOLY @nhiyentrann . Its been a minute!!! This here is my mid day Im kind o…


#rePLANOLY @nhiyentrann . Its been a minute!!! This here is my mid day Im kind of hungry I need a snackkk pick me up! Toasted coconut Matcha cauliflower avocado smoothie bowl sweetened with dates. Ahhh what a mouthful… Also Ive been so lazy to eat a well balanced diet that I eat literally 8 servings of nuts a day whooping tablespoons of peanut butter and ice cream for dinner after work. I need to get my mojo back! I tried the vegan Keto lifestyle that consisted of a high fat moderate protein and low carb…. but realized it was not for me… at the end of the day what can be healthier than a plant based lifestyle??? . . . . . . . . . . . . . #matcha #avocado #smoothie #smoothiebowl #healthiswealth #healthybreakfast #snack #lunch #nourish #vegan #veganfood #veganrecipes #veganfoodshare #whatveganseat #plantbased #plantmedicine Foodie Snack Snacks



Source by recipe3388

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้