(Part 1 of 3) Thanks to those who DM’d me and took the time to tell me they miss…


(Part 1 of 3) Thanks to those who DM’d me and took the time to tell me they missed me & my crazy posts and asked how I was doing. First I want to apologize for not responding! I really didn’t know how to respond.. I needed a little time to reflect and step away from online stuff for a while. I’ve been REALLY struggling. Ever since January of this year I have been STRUGGLING. Struggling with binging and fighting with food. I kept failing everytime I got back up too. And this week honestly – I JUST WANTED TO GIVE UP. Why can’t I just enjoy life and eat whatever I want? Can’t I have my cake and eat it too? In the light of my grandmother’s death – I really FELT IT this past week. We only live once. We should enjoy life. We should enjoy what we eat. We should love our bodies without shame. I feel like I can narrow it down to when I started struggling and I’m going to share my experience in hopes that maybe it might help someone down the line. I’m gonna separate this to 3 parts.. It’s pretty long. As cliche as this sounds it started when I took my vacation last December. I hadn’t touched heavy carbs in 4 months (flours bread rice etc). I was doing so well. I honestly felt like I could live without eating a lot of carbs. I lost 50 something lbs. I was on a roll. When the holidays came I told myself.. You know what? Why not have ONE carb-y thing? And so I did. I did it for 2 days. I went back to Keto after. Having the freedom for those 2 days felt great and I felt like I deserved those 2 days. I deserved it because I worked so hard to lose the weight and I deserve a break too. When I got back to LA everything seemed fine at first. I went back to Keto and I had lost the water weight from eating carbs over the holidays. I lost a little more and reached 63 lbs lost! I was so proud of myself. I felt so good. My clothes fit really well and my body was slowly taking shape. I felt sexy (for once!). That’s when I started feeling like…. I deserved another break. #experiences #failures #struggles #struggling #weightloss #storytime #weightlossjourney #keto #lowcarb by lelegetsfit



Source by katrinaking87

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้