NEW episode of the KETO TRANSFORMATIONS PODCAST is now up – clickable link in ou…


NEW episode of the KETO TRANSFORMATIONS PODCAST is now up – clickable link in our bio! . Introducing @christina_keto_91413: So after a 50 lb weight gain with my daughter, I needed to get the weight off and the only thing that works for my body is a low carb sugar free diet. I’ve done it in the past, with much success. Obviously I didn’t follow that strictly while pregnant, I know some women do, but that wasn’t for me. I started Keto about 6 weeks after having my daughter. It seemed like the weight just coming off much slower than it had in the past. I blamed it on age. Once I started tracking and hitting the gym again, that’s when I really started to notice a difference. I’m currently stuck at a plateau at 183 (heaviest was 238) It seems like every winter this happens to me. My goal is to get to 150. It may take a few months, it may take a year. I enjoy Keto and all of the health benefits. Now, with it being so popular they’re are so many different options food wise and it makes it so much easier to stay on track. I love that companies like @cutdacarb have created low carb wraps that still allow me enjoy “bread” kind of food creations. Even though I don’t do this every day, (I could though at only 9 net carbs) it keeps me sane so I dont feel the urge to cheat! Keto is a lifestyle that I want to have forever. . . . #myketotransformation #fitspiration #weightloss #weightlossjourney #ketofam #weightlossmotivation #transformation #fitfam #weightlosstransformation #extremeweightloss #fitness #instafit #inspiration #motivation #fitnessmotivation #beforeandafter #diet #exercise #trainandtransform #beforeandafterweightloss #biggestloser #keto #lowcarb #lchf #ketotransformations #podcast



Source by valorey

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้