Last Sunday after Hua Hin I pulled out of the #triathlon after the #bike leg aft…


Last Sunday after Hua Hin I pulled out of the #triathlon after the #bike leg after no-power-leg-syndrome!!. Dat dang #red #swag tho brah! This week I’m focusing on an adjusted #Keto #diet to increase my explosive #power. After 6 months experimenting with 75/20/5 fat/protein/carb macro %’s I can conclude that the #ketogenic way is #awesome for #weightloss and longer #Endurance with neurological #benefits (clarity). For #olympic and distance or less it doesn’t quite cut it on race day. For 70.3 this is also the case although less explosive power is required. I’ve adjusted my #calorie intake to add the rocket fuel to stoke the fire at 10/25/65 fat/protein/carb hopefully my #body will adjust in time for the race and start using #carbs as primary fuel source once again. The full keto lineup maybe back in the future but for now #race season crank up the heat and light the dynamite! Thanks to #huubthailand HUUB Design @hotmanfactory #minddojo @sichoncabana for the support! Next race! New fuel supply! #trilife #triathlete #fitnessmodel #fitnessmotivation #workout #motivation #catchthesun #secrettraining yeahhhhhhhhh



Source by expectfire

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้