Just killed my abs so please don’t look at my messy hair – it’s the hair of a k…


Just killed my abs so please don’t look at my messy hair – it’s the hair of a killer Currently I’m combining a few nutrition approaches and it works very well without feeling “dieting”. The newest approach is kcal-cycling. So my nutrition is now a combination of intermittent fasting (16/8) keto (noon till evening) slight carb-backloading (after training) and that’s new: calorie-cycling with a 2-day refeed on weekends. What you wanna do first: calculate your WEEKLY kcal needs incl. weekly workout etc. I would need to eat about 16700kcal/week to keep my weight. Now decide how much you wanna go down to loose fat. My decision was to save 2700kcal weekly. On weekdays I eat less than 1700 kcal. Then leg day approaches mostly on Friday so the day before I’m up to 2000kcal then Friday 2600 and Saturday 2600kcal. Sometimes on Sunday I’m so full from my refeed that I even go down to 1500. That’s it – and look at me – it works #obliques #intermittentfasting #weightlifting #gym #workout #gains #fit #fitness #bodybuilding #lifting #squats #fitnessgirls #gains #gymlife #deadlifts #lift #girlswholift #crunches #vegan #nutrition #polishgirl #sixpack #deadlifts #girlswithabs #eatforabs #instafit #situps #abs #summerbody #carbbackloading by karolinagod



Source by brooketetrick

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้