Heey #Fitfam ! Hope everyone had a wonderful #valentines day filled with love a…


Heey #Fitfam ! Hope everyone had a wonderful #valentines day filled with love and food! Mine was filled with food! Hah My Dad spiced up some pumpkin seeds and baked them! so good! And Keto friendly! It makes a good midnight snack instead of grabbing chips or popcorn. Tomorrow marks the first day I get back into the gym and make a “strict” diet plan. I’m doing flexible dieting but I really want my carbs to come from good carb sources mostly veggies and fruits. I’m thinking of giving up meat sources for lent and trying out being #vegatarian buuuuuut I don’t know if I’m ready to give up Chicken and Fish. Is there a type of veganism that allows chicken and fish? I know theres one for fish only #pesatarian? I want to give up meat because honestly my body rejects meat. I feel so gross after eating pork and beef. Buut not chicken and fish. I don’t know why though I know friends who feel the same as me after eating those meats. I’m not that big of an #oddball Taking baby steps! Wish me luck. Xxx by rinadorkfit



Source by Socialascat

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้