Day 2 of my own prep…. Im officially mentally prepared to diet again and KILLE…


Day 2 of my own prep…. Im officially mentally prepared to diet again and KILLED my first day! Im mainly doing this through IG to keep myself accountable if I disappear after making it public that I am starting my own prep then I KNOW that YOU all know I have been bad and non compliant to my diet. -Im 16 weeks away from my wedding. 3 weeks away from my bachelorette party and probably 6 weeks away from my first dress fitting. This is my starting point. To be honest I actually feel better about my body than the scale indicates 144# would have made me super depressed before but #bodyrecomposition! Im a much more muscular 144 than I was last July! For my prep Im cutting down my carbs a lot not sure I plan to go true keto but carbs hate me and dont do my body much justice. Lol. I expect to see quick improvements just by cutting back carbs. Im WAYYY up from my stage weight which Im okay with. I know theres no way in hell this is all fat gain. Im excited to share my new journey with you all and hope youll all continue to motivate me and keep me on track! . . . . . . . #weightloss #prep #transformation #transformationtuesday #bodybuilding #improvement #weddingseason #cuts #lowcarb #keto #goals #workhard #fitness #dieting #exercise #weightlossjourney #bodybuilding #figurecompetitor #fitnessmotivation #diet #igfit #fitspo #highprotein #letsdothis!! #outwork



Source by weddingideas2019

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้