DAY 14 #veganketo MINI SUMMARY if you want to give it a go which I highly recom…


DAY 14 #veganketo MINI SUMMARY if you want to give it a go which I highly recommend especially if you (like me )are a high carb/low fat eater. .. .. .. WEIGHT: Ive lost about a dress size after the first week but thats coz I was struggling with the food ALTHOUGH the weight stayed off. I didnt count calories I wanted to do it intuitively even though the fatphobic in me was scared to death ALSO no bloating at all unlike on high carb diet. .. .. .. ENERGY: 1st week was a write off Keto flu is real after the 1st week I resumed weight training and feeling stronger than ever! I train fasted always about couple of hours before I end my fast. .. .. .. MY ENERGY is STEADY not like when you eat carbs it feels like when you wake up after a good long sleep and you feel steady good all day no highs no lows .. .. .. FOOD: I focused on HIGH FAT about 75% LOW CARB VEG 20% and PROTEIN only on some days. Stayed in KETOSIS the whole time youd have seen plenty of my ketone pee sticks I POST THESE IN MY STORIES as well as vegan KETO FINDS and TIPS .. .. .. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR TIPS SUPPORT ENCOURAGEMENT DEBATES QUESTIONS it keeps me going helps me stay motivated teaches me makes me less judgemental and open minded still so much to learn. Message me about anything I dont judge you xxx .. .. .. .. .. #intermittentfasting #highfat #vegan #ketorecipes #weightlossjourney #losingweight #highcarb #lowcarb #ketosis #ketodiet #ketochallenge #motivation #inspiration #fitfam #veganuk #london #foodie #newmibo #fasting



Source by overnightoatsquinoa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Soo enjoyed coming home and cooking one of my fav big dinners last night. I was …